In response to the many requests we have received for food preparation we are creating a Real Food Program.
Daily food delivery on a budget seniors can manage. As much as possible we will provide fresh food directly from the farm, meals prepared with care to create a quality experience for our clients.
Our menu is being designed by a nutritionist, a chef and a farmer to create a senior specific menu not only meals that are nutritious but also delicious.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Meals start at $10.50 per day
- Daily delivery 7 days a week
- Order cut off is Thursday for the following week
- Meals are pre-ordered for the following Monday – Sunday
- There is no minimum order, you can order for only the days you would like delivery.
- There is no qualifying process. If you want meal delivery you will receive it.
- Choose your portion size, the seniors meals are designed to meet the nutritional needs of a senior. Larger portions are available for those with larger appetites.
- Accommodation will be made to the best of our ability to meet personal diet restrictions.
- To start delivery can be expected between 3pm and 5pm. Please let us know if you like to eat early or late. As the program grows we hope to offer more options for delivery.
- When you receive your delivery it will include your hot dinner and breakfast and lunch to be placed in the fridge for tomorrow.
- Your meals will be delivered in reusable containers. When you empty a container return it to the “dirty” bag. We will exchange it the following day and take them to be sanitized.
- You will receive your order form for the following week on Tuesday, make your selection and place it in the envelope provided along with your payment. This will be picked up with your Thursday container return.
- Let us know what you like or don’t like about the program.